Labels

Monday 27 January 2014

First screening feedback


The feedback we received consisted of positive and negative aspects of both the music video and print media. The main aspect we noticed is our print media does need improvements. However, I am currently confused with the direction my print media will go in; because some people liked the idea of the bright, bold colour because it reflects the name of the album 'colour spectrum', but others felt it did not represent the Indie genre. I slightly agree about the conventions of the Indie genre, but in my digipak was aiming for a positive feel to represent the creativity of the band.
I also agree some shots go on for to long in the music video, especially the one involving the man on the music note book, I will be improving this by re editing the shots and ensuring they fit the pace of the music. 
Overall, I feel our first screening was successful but we do need to put in hard work and time to complete and achieve the music video we desire.







No comments:

Post a Comment