Labels

Monday 17 February 2014

Final Digipak

Here is my final Digipak, I feel it is successful because the colour is eye-catching. The logo also stands out and will become recognisable. I decided to use images of the front of the house, inside, and outside as a representation of the audience being invited in to Tonic's imaginary world, full of creativity, experiments and uniqueness. The drawing of the band was influenced by The Beatles poster which used a similar technique. I decided not to use a real image of them because the bands focus is on their passion for music not their appearance or fame. I added social media sites on the back cover as this fits in with the primary target audience consisting of teenagers whom would be regular users of these sites. Overall I feel this meets my expectations of creating a fun, experimental and creative design. It also meets the conventions of the Indie genre which I have reinforced by previously researching existing products.

No comments:

Post a Comment